LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

I go in to check on the girls after a few hours.

I see Holly has headed downstairs so I go in and check on Aurora, the smell instantly hits my nose "hi sweetie, lets change your poopy diaper" I say, now getting used to saying that.

"honey you pooed yourself in your sleep. I don't want you to get a rash, and your daddy will be home soon. I hope the time I have looked after you for has been good. I will be leaving for college in two weeks. but your dad can gradually get into the routine for changing you"

" daddy daddy." Aurora said happily bouncing her bottom on the bed a couple times as she said it before laying back on her bed." Can I hab a baba while I change me." She asked nicely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smiles at you "I won't change you until after you've had your bottle then" I say as I head down to get it, I grab two bottles, one for Harry, one for Aurora and notice Holly

"Holly, sweetie, come upstairs and I will change you, you're soaked"

Dan sighs, he will miss this when he is back at college, he then receives a text from the college to say they have had to postpone the course for another 3 months and that he should work from his home and send the coursework in via emails.

Distracted by her bottle and the television aurora didn't move during her diaper change and when it was over just rolled onto her tummy and continued doing what she was doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smiles "I don't see why not. I'll get everything ready" I smile and go into the kitchen and get all the ingredients out ready and we begin making chocolate chip cookies