LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Jack looks at them both "are either of you gonna let a number 2 go during this movie? " He asks slightly jealous that he'll miss part of the movie if he has to use the bathroom.

"It's cool if you do go. I don't want you being uncomfortable" I say as I grab some diaper and stuff it in my jeans and run to the baby bathroom to change. I stuff my underwear in my diaper and head back to the girl's.

"I know, but I like them, and I might use them, I just don't know if Dan will think I am silly wearing them when I don't need them. You don't need them but you wear them. They do feel comfortable. I have to admit that"

Looks at you "Aw, I guess that's because you've worn diapers for quite a while, you begin to lose control, and eventually you'll have no poop control. that will be hard to get back"

Dan heads to the cinema "Okay lets get some lu-" stops and sees Jack, slightly more bulging than normal, he looks at him and then looks at Aurora "Is Jack wearing a diaper"

(you can decide if he's used it yet, I was thinking he wears until parents get home)