LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

"Harrrryyyyyyyyy, ahhh, come on lets get you cleaned up, Ohh why did you take your diaper off, at least theres only a little bit, and its all in your crib" I say as I lift him up,

"ewwwww, where did you put the diaper?" I say as I get him on the changing table, with a mat under his bottom, so it protects the table, and I wipe what is remaining on his bottom"

I sigh as I wipe his bottom and leave him strapped into his changing table as I clean his crib and walls up thoroughly, and dump all the linen on the washing pile, and finally locate his diaper, which technically, should be empty, seeing as the contents have been taken out, but instead, there is still some still inside, so I toss it instantly into the pail and get Harry rediapered before he does anymore damage, and this time, I double tape it.

"No more poop removing please" I say as I clean his hands up "Typical toddler, I remember your brother Jack doing something like this when he was younger, and your daddy wasn't very happy"

I dress him in overalls and take him downstairs, knowing my yelling has probably woken the others up.

(can you play the others for this bit)

I remove her pj's and open her diaper "my, someone had a busy night didn't they, this diaper is soaked. did me and Harry wake you up this morning? I am sorry about that, a

Holly giggled before nodding. She stayed still as she was changed relaxing on the table.

Jack sat down in the chair and turned on the tv

Aurora woke up and came downstairs clad in just a my little pony t shirt and her drenched diaper from the night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smiles as I change her quickly

"why don't you go upstairs and choose your outfit for today, we need to get some things in for when mommy and daddy come back"

I head up with the changing mat

"Honey I am gonna change you in your room" hands you the changing mat "can you lay down honey" I say as I grab a diaper and wipes.

"if you need to use the bathroom, I will take your diaper off in the bathroom"

I kneel down and removes her clothing "do you need to use the bathroom?" I ask as I get one of Hollys potties out and hand it to you. "You can use this. It's clean don't worry. Or you can use the big girl toilet. But I think I know what you'll use"