LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Jack smiles "Cool" he says as he heads upstairs to get dressed and use the bathroom

He walks past Harrys room and smells a dirty diaper and goes to find Dan who was in his room "hey Dan i think Harry needs changing " He says giggling as he runs back to his room.

Dan sighs and heads into Harry's room.

Dan walks into Harrys room and sees his diaper "You've gotta be kidding me, ohhh Harry!" He says, as he screams a little at the mess the boy in front of him has made, and Harry seems incredibly happy with his deposit in his diaper, without a care in the world.

The 1yr old completely oblivious to the smell from his diaper, more focused on looking up at his mobile spinning around over his crib.

Dan held his breath, it seemed that something was wrong, first Aurora let a big load into her diaper and now Harry has done exactly the same thing,

He wondered if it was something Harry ate whilst at jenny's, although she did feed him herself along with prunes, so maybe that had something to do with it

He laid his brother down on the table and expertly changed him "this is definitely the worst diaper to this day that i have changed on you Harry" he says making faces at his brother to keep him occupied.

I get him cleaned up "you sure do take after Aurora with your pooping skills" I laugh as I get the old diaper out of the way and a fresh diaper in its place.

Holly finished up and sat back down." In fine I just had to go." She said as she got comfy and went back to her movie

Aurora laughed hearing dan and shook her head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aurora was busy with her bottle as she laid back and drank and watched the rest of the movie

Holly giggled hearing jack say someone was stinky." Wanna change me." She asked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk