LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Tapes it up and stands you up, I pat your bum, which signals Aurora to lay on the pad to be changed.

I open Auroras diaper and stagger back "you really had to go didn't you honey"

Looks at Becky

"You sure you wanna watch this honey, its pretty stinky" I say as I finally get Aurora cleaned up and into a nice fresh diaper

Becky shrugged used to the scent of full diapers as she played with aurora until she was changed. As the change was over the 2 girls made their way back to the dollhouse aurora leaving her skirt behind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Aurora you forgot your skirt" I call back but she seems pretty happy in just her shirt and diaper so I put the skirt in her diaper bag and dispose of the dirty diapers in the pail.

Jenny was still with harry as Becky and aurora came back. She saw aurora in just a shirt and diaper and smiled as he went to find you. She found you and waited in the doorway." Someone's a happy baby running around in just a diaper."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sigh

"Well, yeah, she even told John about her diapers. He said he is fine with it but there is more to it than meets the eye. I just don't know what to do. Harry isn't even 1 yet. Holly is almost 3 and and half and not showing any signs of using the potty, and Aurora is almost mid teens and turning

Jenny bounced harry on her hip." She seems happy though. I know john said it was hard for her when her mom left just like you with your dad." She said." If it make her happy I don't see the problem she's pretty cute as a toddler though she can be pretty stinky." She said laughing

Smiles at your comment "yeah I guess you're right, my dad leaving was hard but John has been so good to me, I know my dad can never be replaced. I love the kids with all my heart. And Jack sometimes plays up but he's only a kid. Typical boy, I was like him at that age"

Nods at your comment about Aurora "the thing is, she only started wanting them because Holly uses them, and I think she is a little jealous. She is cute yes, but I don't want her to be stuck in diapers for the rest of her life. She is potty trained. her dad said she wasn't easy to train, she wasn't fully trained until she was 5. I met her when she was 6yrs old, my mom had Jack when Aurora was 9.

Jenny listened to dan and shrugged." I think the most important thing is that everyone's happy. A few more diapers to change are nothing when everyone's happy." She said before handing harry to you." I'm gonna whip up some lunch you have any suggestions." She said

"I completely agree. Its up to John and mom what happens with Aurora, I am just the big brother babysitter" I laugh " I don't mind watching them, I love them with all my heart"

"maybe some waffles or mac and cheese?"

Benny continues playing with his cars bored, he feels the need to go potty and runs up to his mommy, as he begins doing the potty dance, holding his bottom.