LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

"Sure. How about Beauty and the beast. I'll get a baby sitter for Harry and Jack can go round to a friends. Unless you just want it to be a girls evening?"

"I'll book you and Holly seats for 6pm okay. Then it means that you can have a pizza beforehand. And I'll change you both before you go in and then you'll be okay for the film"

"Yeah that's fine. You deserve a treat. Holly has been really good and I've heard you've been getting top grades. And I need to get some work done. My girlfriend is home visiting family so I'll see her. Text me when you come out and I'll come and pick you up"

With help from the back rub hollynwasnable to relax and let a mushy mudslide enter her diaper. The pamper turning from white and pink to a dark brown in the seat. She continued to let it out and started to pee as well

My smile one again turns to a little bit of frustration.

Holly knew when she had to go, she was just not going in the toilet,

"Honey, why won't you poo in the toilet. Just once? You know mom has been trying to toilet train you"

I smile "Okay honey, diapers it is"

realises the smell is getting bad "Okay honey lets get you cleaned up. its getting quite strong now" I say as I hold my arms out for you to go into so I can carry you.

Looks at Aurora "you look lovely Aurora. I just have a little stinky person here to change and then we can head off" I say laying her down so I can change her quickly and I don't make any comments on the smell.

Aurora smiled from dans praise and let him homage her taking hollys hand and led her to her room. The botttom of her pamper was easily seen as she moved about and if she bent over a solid portion would be seen. She got holly dressed and led her back out." Were ready." She said