LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

I lay Holly down on the changing pad, I powder and put a fresh drynite on her, its a pull up make so she can go potty in the night on her own if she needs to and I put her Frozen nightie on her"

"there we go" I say as Jack looks at me happy with his diaper load, and I get him laid down and change him, thinking that Holly will get grossed out or that she will leave the room on her own accord.

I clean Jacks bottom and look at Holly as she looks unimpressed "Honey its like a diaper but its for night time" I sigh and when Jack is clean, he climbs into the bathtub

"you can watch tv downstairs for 15 minutes Holly, while Jack and Aurora have their baths"

Holly wasn't to fond of the pull up and headed down stairs pulling at it. As she made it downstairs and got to where aurora was she pulled it off and sat on the couch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I head down and see Aurora "come on Aurora its time for your ba-" sees Holly and goes over to her "i will put a diaper on you but you'll be in timeout for bad behaviour" I say as I ask Aurora to follow me upstairs.

I lay Holly down on her bed and put a pamper on her and I sit her on her naughty chair "four minutes Holly" I say heading off downstairs to get the "clean" drynite and dump it in the bin.

I head back into the bathroom and get Jack out of the bath, dried, into clean pjs and underwear, and he runs to his room.

"Aurora, can you come in here please" (whats the condition of Auroras diaper?)

i get her laid down and remove her diaper, and clean her up before letting her into the clean water in the bathtub.

"Now get yourself clean, I will be back to diaper you"

i wait 10 minutes before heading back to the bathroom and i hand you a towel "come on honey, you need to get yourself dried off then come to your room for diapering. we will have to potty train you again before our parents get back next week"