LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Aurora was drinking her bottle getting to the room half before getting to the point where she was about to fall asleep she dropped the bottle and put in her paci as she snuggled against her teddy and fell asleep

"Holly, you are a big girl, and big girls don't wear diapers do they" I say as I see Aurora come down "I will be right with you Aurora. Can you get your supplies and lay down on the changing pad"

Turns back to Holly "Honey, you don't want all your friends at preschool to laugh at you do you, because you are still in diapers. You are almost 4. A lot of girls your age are already potty trained day and night. Can you try and use the potty for me? Please?"

( she's in daycare not preschool)

Holly listened to what you said and shook her head." One kid doesn't wear diapees at daycare and my friends wear diapees too. Sissy big girl and she wears diapees. No potty." She said

Aurora shrugged and headed back upstairs getting a new pamper and wipes and coming back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(I mean when she goes to preschool she might get teased)

"Honey I know but you are my younger sister, and you should set an example to your Little sister Aurora"

"You are the older sister now, Aurora is the baby in the family now" I smile at her at her pamper in her hand. (Aurora)

"babies can't babysit silly, I guess I will have to go when you are at school"

"anyway, you refuse to change diapers on your sister and brother so why should you be left in charge" I laugh

Stands her up and smiles

"there we go, now go and get dressed and you can have your bottle and pacifier back" I giggle

"i will pack a bottle in your bag for you with some fresh diapers, I will also be speaking to the nurse to change you"

Aurora blushed and headed up the stairs to get dressed for the day. She came back down not long after in white sundress with pink hearts and her long blonde hair flowing." Do you have to do all this." She asked

"you wanted to be a baby, that's how I will treat you. unless you want her to announce it over the speaker so everyone can hear you" I hand you a note for the nurse

"i have said you will report to her at lunchtime and possibly in the afternoon, and believe me, plenty of people your age wear diapers" I smirk evilly.

Smiles at Aurora "whats wrong? You wanted to wear diapers honey. I didn't ask you to. I wont make you go to the nurse but you have to change yourself"