LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Smiles at them and the time reaches 8pm

Picks up Holly and Harry and carries them up and Jack follows

"come on Aurora, sleepy time" I ask you to follow me

I smile and grab a pacifier and puts it in her mouth to replace her thumb and locks the pacifier in place so she can't remove it herself

I check on Jack before heading downstairs to watch TV.

it gets late and I turn TV off and go up and check on everyone and I smile at my little sisters and I head to bed......

zzzzzzzzzz

7am next day...

Through the night the laxative laced juice made its way through aurora and her diaper was heavily wet and messed through. She slept through the whole ordeal without even stirring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aurora began to wake up knowing she had school. She sat up and felt how messy her diaper was before noticing the paci in her mouth. She did her morning pee in her diaper and stood up looking for her brother

Aurora nodded as she ate her breakfast and headed to the bathroom for a shower. She turned the water on but felt the need to poo a bit mor. She squatted and started to push waiting to get it out

Auroras mess quickly enters her diaper and continued to fill it as dan walked in. She let it come out and stood up wiggling her bottom and bouncing a bit." Ok I'm ready." She said

"Still pooping? At least you wont have to worry about doing it at school" I say as I steadily peel your diaper off "unless you wanna wear it today?" I laugh as I remove it, and your bottom is facing me, and so I let you go in the shower

Aurora got in the shower her bottom a poopy mess. He started to clean up getting the excess off first before cleaning herself throughly cans starting on her hair