LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Holly didn't care at this point and raised her butt of the couch as she let her poop enter her diaper. 4 long logs entered her diaper along with a flood of pee before she sat back down and went back to watching the show

Dan comes back into the room "what's going on in here?" I sniff the air and instantly look at a beaming faced Holly.

"Holly you said you didn't have to poop"

After all the juice aurora wet her diaper again not noticing as she was lost in her show.

Holly went down to start playing with her doll she. She saw jacks diaper start to grow dark." Jack went potty in his diapee." She said giggling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aurora looked up at him." I don't need a change I didn't even go potty." She said not knowing she already wet twice." Jack go gets new diaper." She said

Aurora blushed as she felt her diaper was soaked and went up the stairs with jack." Lay down baby."she said." Someone needs their diapers." She said

" so at least I didn't poop." She said as she got the old diaper off and wiped hom. Lean before getting him in a new one." Didn't you say you were a big boy who didn't need diapers."