LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Sighs as I grab him and get him out of the shower and just leave him standing as I wipe him manually "i think your sister is overreacting. its not that bad. I think she doesn't like poopy diapers on you three" I laugh as I wipe his bottom with wipes, making sure the door is shut so Aurora can't hear.

I get his stuff cleaned up and heads into Holly's room

"you okay honey? Dinner is going to be ready soon, come downstairs and sit with Aurora and Jack. I need to get Harry up from his nap"

Holly and jack too their sippies and drank happily. Holly has frozen and jack had cars.

Aurora looked at her princess sippy cup but didn't say anything as she started to drink and watch the show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I come back in to check on you as dinner is cooking.

"Aurora, drink your juice honey. I know its in a sippy cup but seeing as you want to act up like a toddler then that's exactly how I will treat you. I know you try and help out but as you aren't willing to get your hands dirty then you won't have to. you'll be treated just like your siblings"

Looks at Aurora and the others

"aww my little brother and sisters, so cute together" I say as I hear crying from Harry's baby monitor. I head up to get him and bring him down as he is dry and I sit him on Auroras lap.

"honey can you hold Harry please. he won't poo so don't worry, I know you don't like their poopy diapers. he has already done one so he won't go until after dinner"

I switch the TV on and I put the Disney channel on.

Harry jumps up and down in his baby bouncer and Jack, not wanting to watch Disney, plays with his toy cars.