LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Aurora smells the air and gets closer to jack." Smells like someone made a poopy like a baby." She said pulling back the waistband of his pants as if she was doing a diaper check." Who's not a baby." She said giggling

"Aurora just do it please. I didn't make you change Harry, I promise I will make it worth your while. Just get his pull up off and make sure he goes in the shower. you can wear the protective gear" I laugh.

"you need to remove his trousers too, and because you are an adult I need you to help me please. I can't do it all on my own"

(hands you a $20 note) "this isn't bribery, but I want you to help out please"

"what did I say about whinging?" I look at Aurora sternly

Jack laughs as he runs up, with a bulging pull up and a few muffled farts are heard.

" why would I be happy about having to deal with someone else's poop." She said hearing the farts from jack." He so gross he's gonna do it again." She said clearly upset at this point

"He takes after me, my mom has told me about me doing this when I was his age. And because you are his older sibling and I want you to spend some time with your little brother. Just remove his pull up and spray his bottom with the water from the shower. I have had to change your poopy diaper. So you got to do me a favour now"

" I did you a favor when I got harry undressed from his blowout this is punishment." She said pouting. I don't wanna spend time with him cleaning him that's not fair to me." She said as she followed her stinky brother stomping up the stairs

"just get his trousers off then call me and I will deal with it. and if you keep answering back then there will be trouble. I want you to help me out. I can't do this all on my own. we are in this together. we are the responsible ones"

" I help you all the time then you just be mean to me." She said as she got to the bathroom where dan was and unbuttoned his pants and got them down the scent of poo starting to fill the room." Ew I thought you were supposed to be a big boy."

sighs "go downstairs and watch tv, let me help him. I shouldn't force you to do this. i'm sorry honey"

"as long as you help me with other things, I won't ask you to change them again okay"