LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Aurora took the supplies and her messy baby brother. She laid him on the table as she got the gloves on and the nose plugs. She sheds the strap on the table so he wouldn't move and got his shirt of quickly before being disgusted by his pants

Aurora was happy to hear her brother would be here a bit longer than he was supposed to too. She blushed a bright red as he commented on her diaper. She turned back to harry." He really is a mess." She said

Looks at you and smiles "go down and check on the cookies. I'll change him then it's your turn okay" I say undoing the diaper and wincing but im used to it so I just begin cleaning him without any bother. .

Aurora nodded and headed downstairs her saggy soggy diaper bouncing behind her as she left the room. As she made it downstairs she got a cookie and sat down on the couch and took as bite." Yummy." She said smiling as she turned on the tv

Aurora played with her teddy throughout the change not even paying much attention until she heard what dan said." Ok." She said as she stood up and headed downstairs teddy in hand