LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Dan nervously removes Jimmy's diaper, and looks over and sees how quickly James was diapered.

"wow, how do you get them diapered so quick? I always think Harry is going to pee because of the air"

Dan looks at you "I am lucky, I only have two" he smiles

"But I love them, and I adore my sisters, well, they are soon to be your sisters in law, I hope" I say, hoping you'll agree to marry me in a few years

"How about you go and get ready, and I can change jimmy, we will be ready about the same time then and we can all go down together?"

John looks at his wife "We could all go to the seaside? It's a lovely day out?"

Dan nods and looks at Jimmy "OK, you've been a good boy so far, but lets see what surprise you've made for your future brother in law, by the sound of what you was doing earlier, it won't be pleasant"

John smiles and cuddles his daughters "Can I help at all Lis?"

Looks at you "yeah, 7 kids in diapers, we need at least 4 per kid, although the younger 3 might need more? plus you know how many Holly uses, what about food?"

Looks at you "I guess that will work as the twins will fit into Harry's diapers"

Dan gets Jimmy cleaned up and diapered "lets go have some breakfast little one" he says after dressing Jimmy, he washes his hands and they go downstairs

Dan nods "okay and what are we doing about transport to and from the beach. There are seven kids and us four. So maybe one of us takes the three younger boys and one of us takes the girls and the older boys? Might not be fair if one took the girls and one took the boys" 

I nod "It's up to you. It could work if me and John take the boys and Lily and my mom take the girls? I don't mind. You can decide"

"We'll  take the girls and the older boys then" I say to Lily.