LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Dan smiles "its Billy. He's done a poo. Don't worry because twins go in sync. They are just like you because you love your stinky diapers and so do they" 

"I know your diaper isn't stinky now. But when you do make stinky, I know you like the feel" I say as I hug her

"I'll go change him then get him in the tub after Harry" I say to Lily "shall I take both boys?" 

“ I’ll go see if Harry’s done and run the water for them.”She said as she turned around and saw Billy’s brother pushing one out.” Take both.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks at you as I see you turn round "What do you mean take bo-" then i know what's happened "oh Ben. You make a stinky to" I take each boy in my arms and carry them upstairs

Dan could tell that these were going to be two very messy diapers and probably as bad as ones that holly has made in the past. 

"That sure is stinky" 

I look at them both and sigh "okay  let's get those messy things off and get you both in the bath"  Dan says wishing he had some help with this. 

Opens Ben's diaper and holds my breath "pooeee that's a stinky one. Lily. Once I've got Ben clean, can you take him in case he goes on the carpet. We don't want any accidents do we" 

I lift his bottom and begins wiping his bottom whist trying not to gag.  

"It's just a bit messy.  Can you start changing Billy then we can swap once I have Ben clean"