LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

"Its a non stop job.  But I volunteer to look after them so John can work and my mom can too. Although they do the school run and I sometimes do the daycare drop off" 

I continue to tickle her "you're my cute baby sister and I just love you. Don't ever change. You're so cute and so lovable" I say as I hug her 

“ or for her bath.” She said as she looked over the kids who were left.” When Harry’s done I’ll get the twins.m, then the girls and then the boys can take a shower.” She said

Dan nods "Okay. I guess I'll check the twins to see if they need changing because I can get them cleaned up before putting them in the bath tub" 

Dan felt the need to use the bathroom himself but didn't really want to use his nappy around his siblings.  

I look at them and checks one of them and finds him wet but hears grunting from his twin "okay. I'll come back for you two. Carry on with your stinky" 

I look at Billy, who is the one that's making a stinky deposit "Ill come back when you've finished. You're a stinky boy aren't you"