LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Dan smiles and gets an idea "I need to get some drinks fit dinner. Won't be long"

He grabs his wallet and keys and heads out and thinks how cute Lily would look in a nappy and they could have a bit of fun when they are alone. 

He goes to the store and gets a pack of diapers for Lily and some wipes. 

He does buy some drinks as promised.  

"You said you wasn't like Aurora and Holly. So now you can be. You don't need to use them. You can just fit in with the girls. If you want to use them then believe me I won't mind. I'll enjoy changing you" I say as I wink "maybe we could have some fun of our own when we're alone" I say with a cheeky smile. 

I smile and I remove her underwear and gets a bit excited which she can probably see and I get the diaper under her bottom and gets it taped up. 

Lily felt the soft cushion of the diaper on her bottom and did think it felt nice and could see why the babies downstairs liked them. Once she was taped up she stood up the new feeling between her legs pretty nice.” Your turn.” She said grabbing a diaper

Dan swaps places with Lily and the bulge in the front of his underwear stays there as he lays down and touches Lilys diaper "must feel really snug.  And you don't have to use it. That's your choice"