LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

"Billy is the seeker. I think he's seeking out the other two members of the stinky diaper team" Dan says as Tommy has his clothes removed and he removes his nappy.  

Dan sighed knowing this is the first of 7 stinky diapers to be changed. "I think we'll be emptying the diaper pail soon the amount of diapers they're going through"

He lifts Tommys bottom and starts to wipe. 

Tommmy giggles hearing dan. “ juice.” He askes looking up at his sister.

lily nodded and went to go get some some drinks for the kids.” My brothers use silly’s do your siblings use bottles or sippys.” She asked not wanting one of the kids to have a tantrum over not having their bottle 

"The girls will have bottles and Jack can have a sippy cup" Dan replies as he struggles to get Tommy clean as it's really squished in. 

"Hang on buddy. I'm just trying to get you cleaned up" 

Tommy tried to stay stil but was tired of the long changing process 

Lily nodded and came back with the sippies and bottles.@ ok kids who wants juicey.” She said before the kids all came toddling over to her 

Dan has finally got Tommy padded and cleaned up. "There we go. One member of the stinky patrol changed. Just two more to go" 

"Jack.  Holly. Who's next?" 

Holly had just grabbed her bottle and didn’t mind a diaper change as she drank so she toddled over to the mat and plopped down a bit of poo coming from the back waistband of her diaper

Dan looks at Holly "okay. You're gonna leak so I better change you on your changing table" I say as I hold her by the waist and carries her upstairs.  

(It looked like you was halfway through a post?)

Dan lays her down after he gets the changing table covered in case the nappy leaks.  

He pulls her dress up and starts removing her nappy. He holds his breath as it's very smelly. 

Dan looks at Holly "this is definitely one of the worst diapers ever for you honey" I hold my breath and fully reveal the very big mess awaiting me to have to clean up" 

Dan sees the amount that she's done and wonders how she can produce so much "that's really stinky princess" Dan says as he continues gagging whilst struggling to wipe