LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Jack and tommy where behind the couch squatted and starting to unload their lunches into their pampers. When they finished they went by Holly who was already poopy and sat down to play with her and aurora to cover the smell 

(Jack and Tommy are downstairs?)

Dan looks at Lily "looks like Tommy and Jack are downstairs. I'll put the younger three down for naps then get holly changed

At that, he heads downstairs  and finds the girls playing with Jack and Tommy.  

"There you are. I wondered where you wa-" he sniffs the air "boys did either you poop?" I ask them, clearly knowing Holly has been already

Holly and aurora smiled seeing tommy and jack come play with them. Aurora smelled what they did in their diapers but didn’t say anything as she snuggled with her teddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack tommy Holly and aurora continued to play happily. The girls just in tops and their diapers. Aurora went over to lily.” Can we play in the backyard.” She asked nicely 

Soon enough, all seven of them were happily playing in the back garden. 

Dan had made him, Lily and Lisa a drink so they could relax

Looks at you "I don't mind. Honest. I've been changing holly and Jack since they were babies. And Aurora I've changed since she started wearing again"

After a while, Dan turns to Lily "I think it's time to change them"

He looks out and they've disappeared "they've gone.  Luckily they are stinky so I'll have to follow the scent" 

"No I mean they've disappeared. I don't think they're outside. They must be" 

He heads outside and follows the poop scent to try and find the kids