LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Tommy giggled "can Dan Dan cwean me up sissy? He change stinky twins now"

Jack walked to his mom. His diaper probably almost as messy as Tommys but very stinky 

( jacks on the changing table already)

” no now lay down so i can change your stinky butt.” She said placing a changing mat on the floor.

downstajrs Holly and aurora had fell asleep on the couch 

Dan had cleaned Ben up and was now changing Billy. He always seemed to get the not so nice diapers to change.

Tommy lays down. 

Jack giggles as he's changed.

Eventually... they're all in fresh diapers

Soon all the loaded diapers were in the diaper pail.” At least it smells better now” Lisa said as she taped up jacks new diaper. Lily nodded as she did the same with tommy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The boys just giggle as Dan comes on witu two freshly changed boys and the two diapers in bags ready to go in the pail. They don't like putting stinky diapers in the bathroom as the smell can be strong and at least they are not stinky in the pail. He dumps their nappies in the pail. 

Tommy and Jack nodded 

"I'll put the twins in Harry's crib for a nap and I'll bring Harry down" I say as I kiss Lily and head to Harry's room.

Dan hands Billy and Ben to Lily "I'll go and get Harry then" he says as he goes to Harry's room and brings him down. 

The boys were watching Toy story 

Tommy and Jack went downstairs and wanted to watch Toy Story "Toy story! Toy Story!" They said as they heard about watching a film before lunch 

Dan put the film on and had the three younger boys in Harry's play pen.  

Tommy and Jack sat on the couch. 

Dan looks st his mom as he pours Lily and his mom cups of coffee "are the girls okay?" He asks Lily "any diaper mishaps?"

Dan smiles "sorry girls. I'll tell the boys to keep the noise down.  Why don't you go back upstarts and get some more sleep and I'll wake you when food is ready?"