LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

“ normally he just isn’t finished so i let him go for a little bit to get it all out but if you changed him right away he’s probably gonna fill the new diaper.” She said “ will the girls tell me if they need to be changed or should i do diaper checks.” She asked

I think about that "okay. I think he'll poop again then

I noticed what she's put with the girls "sometimes they do. Most times you'll have to check. Holly likes to be found out. She likes being stinky"

Dan headed to the door and opened it. 

The girls were back " hey.  You're just in time. I've made some drinks and food"

A smell was coming downstairs and it was one Dan knew "Oh boy. Jack has pooped. But there's another smell I don't recognise. Must be the twins" I say as I rush upstairs

Upstairs the boys had all finished unloading and were happily bouncing on their bottoms in just their shirts and their diapers 

lily laughed as she caught the smell herself.” Yeah i know that smell. Let me check the girls and I’ll help you.” She said asnshe quickly checked Holly and aurora finding them both wet.” Two soaked little ones too.” She sais

Lisa came home not soon after with all the diapers 

“ i don’t think they want to smell that.” I’ll change them down here and come up to help you after.” She said

Lisa got the boxes of diapers in the house before smelling the foul diapers.” Whew what is that smell. Guess I’m right on time.” She said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan nods nervously. 

"Okay. Wish me luck" 

I go into Jacks room "Oh Jack.  I thought you was using the potty for poopy?"

Looks at Tommy "hey. Did you poop again?" 

Lily laughed and got the girls diapers and wipes out the diaper bag.” Oo girls changie time.” She said

“ nope.” Jack said giggling as he wiggles his bottom on the floor along with the twins and tommy 

maybe.” Tommy said giggling happily

lisa followed the scent upstairs to jacks room.” Whew. You need some help honey.” She asked

Dan knew the scent well. He knew Jack doesn't admit if he's pooped. 

He checks his nappy and the bulge in the back confirms.

He looks at the twins "Tommy. You pooped too? Again?" And I look at Timmy "did you poop too Timmy?" I know from what Lily had said in the past that they poop in sync. 

Looks at Lily "yeah. I can change them if you can help with passing wipes. I should have done this before you got home. I've only just realised Jack and Tommy have used their nappies"

(I meant to say lisa)

I look at Tommy and then the twins. Wondering which of them has actually messed. 

"Tommy. Can you come here so I can change you" 

(Forget I said Timmy.)

I look at the twins and then Jack "Jack can you be my helper and check their nappies.  I can't tell if one or they both have pooped"

Although I already know I have two stinky ones needing changing 

“ we all pooped tommy said happily as they played 

jack giggled as he pointed to the large brown stains one of the twins had showing  on his diaper while the others diaper had blown out a bit and got on the hardwood 

Billy and Ben were still playing happily with their brother and Jack while Dan wondered who he should change first. 

He looks at his mom "can you help please. Billy has really messed his diaper"

I notice some poop on the floor and rush to him and scoop him up "right. He's being changed in the bathroom"

“ jack and tommy Let’s clean those bottoms.” She said walking over to the changing table and ettkngnone of jacks diapers and one of Tommy’s from the box she bought today 

Jack and Tommy look at each other and giggle. Both being stinky and Tommy having made two major messes in the space of half hour. 

Dan rushes Ben and Billy to the bathroom and decides to change Billy first as his is leaking. He thinks about giving them a bath but it's only Billy who has fully exploded in his nappy. 

Jack and Tommy point at each other. Tommy giggles, knowing he's pooped a lot in the space of a short time. 

Dan lays Ben on the work top in the bathroom and removes his clothing. He could tell by the leaking outfit that this surely was one of the worst diapers he's changed for a long time.