LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Jack nodded and laid down where he was for his diaper change 

Tommy’s tummy was still gurgling  but the poo was ready to come out to he popped a squat and began grunting and pushing

Looks at Tommy "come on stinky. I've got a messy job on my hands. But Jack and your brother will need to play nicely while I change Tommy" I say as I pick Tommy up

(Do you want me to start the new rp?)

I grab the wipes and start changing you 

"Don't worry little man. You'll be cleaned up in no time" I say as I wipe his messy bottom whist trying not to gag 

Dan gags as he changes Tommy. He's never really changed Tommy as his girlfriend has always changed him but he's helped if needed.

"Buddy you sure do some strong stinky one don't you" Dan says as he finally finishes cleaning him up 

Dan sighs and thinks to himself that it can only get better... 

I get Tommy powdered and padded and puts him with Jack and his brother while I check on Harry and wash my hands 

I change Harry as he's wet and I put him back in his crib as he's taking a nap and he's still sleeping.

I head to my room to sort some things out 

I look at them and know they're up to something.  

I think nothing of it and get some jobs done and text Lily to tell her what has happened.

Lily saw the text and laughed.” Did you let him finish his poopy because sometimes he isn’t finished and you’ll be cleaning him again.” She responded as she watched the girls play.” We will be home soon.” She said

I see the text and suddenly thunk that I didn't do that

"Oh... does he like to go again in the fresh diaper?" I say and add a worried expression emoji.  "He did poop quite a lot"