LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

John looks at holly "these are Lily's brothers.  Lily is Dans girlfriend so Dan and lily will be babysitting you all together.  Lily's parents need to go shopping for the boys.  So you're all going to spend the afternoon together" 

Holly wasn’t impressed. Between them being icky boys, probably wanting to play with her toys , and upsetting her sister she didn’t want anything to do with the boys

Dan looks at his sister as he comes back in "Holly, don't worry, the boys will sit and watch TV, they won't disturb you, I promise you" he says as he crouches down to his youngest sister and cuddles her.

John looks at Dan and then at Lisa "I am not sure what to do, we need to get going if we are going to get some last minute shopping, otherwise everything will be gone"

John sighs and looks at his girls

"Girls, I promise that you will be looked after, trust daddy OK. You know that Dan won't let your toys get ruined. Trust me, it will all be fine, and Lily will look after you"

Lily looks at the girls "why don't I take the girls to the park, and we can spend some time together, I am sure the boys will be happy playing with Jack for a while"

Dan nods and looks at his sisters "what do you think about that?"

(if I am going to be playing Dan and Lily, then you would need to be the boys, as I can't play multiple characters all at once in one place)

Dan looks at Aurora "don't worry honey, Lily will look after you, I will go and pack their diaper bags" Dan smiled, not knowing what he had got himself in for. Two girls and two boys was easy, but four boys, under 6 was going to be hard work for him.

Aurora headed up to her room to get dressed for the park.

holly threw on a shirt and was ready to go or at least she thought 

jack enjoyed playing with the boys.” This is way more fun that playing with girls.”

Lily kissed Dan and they chatted and he assured her that it is nice for Jack to have some friends and to make sure the girls tell her when they need changing.

He hands her their diaper bags and they wait for the girls to come down

"Girls, when you're ready, come down. If you need changing before you go then tell me now"

Dan took Harry up for a nap and changed his wet diaper.

Holly came down first in her shirt and diaper not even having any shoes on.” Park park.”She said happily

aurora cane down a bit later in a shirt and skirt. Her diaper was soaked but she was a bit shy to say anything in front of lily and look like more of a baby.