LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Looks at you and nods "well  that means that it's going to be us three and six babies.  That's a lot of nappies.  And the amount of diapers my siblings go through...  we'll be changing nappies all day!"

“ most of them should just be wet except for aurora i doubt jack goes anymore today he’ll be cleaned out maybe Holly again and aurora for sure but other than that it shouldn’t be that bad. How old are Lily’s siblings.” She asked

"She's got three brothers.  Tommy is 5. Louis and Liam are almost 3. Tommy is having trouble potty training and the twins just copy their brother"

Looks at you and nods and smiles at Jack as I finish changing him finally and get him in a fresh nappy.

"there we go, all fresh again, I can't see the big deal, its only a messy nappy"

"well, they should be okay with size 5 pampers. that's what Lily buys for them" Dan smiles

"Lily said she will give you the money for the diapers"

Dan smiles "of course mom. How hard can babysitting 6 kids in diapers be. It should be fine"

"I've handled four so two more can't be too bad. Especially with lily helping out"

Dan goes over and sits with his sisters and stepdad until Lily arrived.

John looks at them all

"I need to get going. I have some more shopping to do. Dan and Lily will be looking after you all"

Aurora looked up at her daddy as she normally got nervous around people she didn’t really know 

holly was confused as well as the boys and lily came not seeing any girls besides her and her sister

John looks at his eldest daughter, he knows how nervous she gets.

"Honey it's OK, you know Lily. And her brothers are very nice I'm sure, Can you be daddy's helper today? You can still use your diapers, but Dan and Lily might need some help, and you are my super helper aren't you"

John cuddles Aurora "that's my good girl. Daddy loves you and I'll be home soon okay.  But you know that there will be 5 little ones in diapers. I know you wear diapers too but you're my little helper.  Don't worry.  I know Dan won't make you change any stinky diapers.  Anyway, I don't think Holly will poop before we get home anyway.  But you know what she's like." John says before kissing his daughter.