LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Lisa came in and jumped right in getting the tapes of the diaper off and grabbing and handful of wipes 

aurora Snuggled into her daddy not having to make a gift just yet. She climbed onto her daddy’s lap and rested against him as her bottle made its way into her diaper

holly lifted her legs for her brother 

Jack giggles as his mommy starts changing him and he realises how messy his diaper actually is. "Big stinky poo poo!" 

John cuddles his daughter and loves this time that he's spending with her 

Dan starts to gag a little and tries to make Holly laugh as he begins wiping Hollys bottom 

Lisa laughs.” Yes it is.” She said as she started wiping him up needing more wipes than before

Aurora just relaxed in her daddy’s embrace as they watched tv

holly giggled loving her brother reacting to her messes

Jack giggles and stays still for his mommy as he's cleaned up. 

John cuddles his daughter. 

Dan gets holly cleaned up and makes her feel a bit fresher "you enjoyed making that stinky present for big brother didn't you cutie"

Lisa goes about cleaning jack using plenty of wipes until he’s clean. She baby lotions him and powders him up before grabbing the new diaper

aurora was soon fast asleep snuggled against her daddy 

Holly nodded happily.” Made it for Dada but u chnagie me.” She said

Dan smiles "oh was it. I shall be talking to your daddy.  It seems that he talked himself out of it.  Next time he won't be so lucky.  I want you to make the messiest diaper possible. Just like this one but even messier. And we won't tell you daddy it's a poopy until he's changing you"

Jack smiled happily "bye bye tinky diapee"

Tom cuddles Aurora in his arms and it takes him back to when she was first born when he held her in his arms for the very first time.  

Holly smiled and nodded clapping her hands.” Big poopy big poopy.” She said

isa got his new diaper all taped up and placed him on the ground.” Can u toss your diaper bomb for mommy.” She said

aurora was fast asleep her thumb creeping into her mouth

Dan smiles 'do you think you can make another poopy before bedtime when your daddy changes you?" He says as he tapes the fresh diaper on Holly.

Jack jumps off the table and takes the diaper and puts it in the bin with a loud thud.  "Why it a diaper bomb mommy? Harry makes big diaper bombs cause his poopies are leaky" 

John cuddles his daughter still and rubs her forehead. 

Jack smiles and runs to the corner before emptying more of his bowels into his very fresh nappy. 

Dan tickles Holly as he dresses her and lifts her off the table "go and play" 

I look at the full diaper and wraps it up whilst trying to avoid getting the contents on my hands 

Dan looks at you and nods as he goes over to Jack and tickles him and eventually jack runs upstairs and Dan chases him

John looks at Holly "Come and join us angel, did your big brother clean you up?"

Dan already has Jack on the table in just his soiled nappy and is removing the tapes "Mom, get me some wipes. Why did you feed him laxatives? you know how much he poops!"

John cuddles his daughters and loves the time he's spending with his two princesses who he adores.

Looks at you "Mom you know what he's like, sometimes, he likes to pretend he is. he's done this a lot of times. you know if you give him laxatives then he will hold some back for a fresh nappy. he's a cheeky boy" I say as I laugh it off.

"I know you didn't have a choice, but just take it easy, it looks like he's running out of nappies. I will pick some up for him this afternoon. how are the girls doing for diapers?"

“ well i haven’t been in hollys room.” She said but since they were using the table in auroras room she could see aurora needed diapers as well.” I think we can make a stop as we come home for diapers” she said a sshe lssed the wipes.” And proabablt wipes too everyone for their poopies out so far except aurora

Dan looks at you "Oh, I went in there to change her, and yeah, she needs more wipes, she used up a whole tub of wipes on just one diaper change. it was very bad"

"I will get a box of diapers for them all each. and a few more packs of wipes. Are you planning to get Holly any potty training items for Christmas?"

I hold Jack's legs and starts wiping his messy bottom.

Jack lays on the table, completely relaxed and not in the slightest worried about the mess he created.

Looks at you "who is taking Aurora and Jack while they are off school? Did you ask John to?" I say as I continue to wipe

"I don't mind buying the stuff. I am seeing Lily with her brothers, so she will probably need to get them some things too" Dan replies as he keeps wiping and finally gets Jacks bottom clean