LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Danny looks at his sister "You want big brother to change you now or wait a little while?" he says, knowing his sister enjoys the feel of her poopy diaper. and boy, from what he saw, it looked a big mess.

Jack looks at his mommy "diaper wet mama" he says smiling at her

Harry is completely oblivious, playing in his playpen.

“ play play.” She said as she bounced up and down on her bottom happily before going over to her doll house 

“ ok honey let’s go change you.”  She said taking his hand and leading him upstairs 

Dan sighs and, with the air still smelling of his younger sisters poopy diaper, he lets her play happily, knowing she can play for 10 minutes before they have to get her changed

Jack smiles and takes his mommy's hand.

Dan sighs, the smell now travelling around the house with his sister "honey, maybe we should change you before you go downstairs"

Jack looks at his mommy "mama, I got to go potty more" he says but knows its not wetting.

Jack looks at his mommy "I got to go poo poo" he says, as he is let down and runs into the bathroom to do his business.

Dan runs after Holly and scoops her up "peeeeeyewwwww someone made a stinky poo poo didn't they"

Holly giggled as she was lifted and nodded.” Big stinky.” She said shaking her bottom

” just go honey i already have a new diaper for you.” She said before she watched him run away

Jack had hoped that his mommy had let him use the diaper so he sat on the toilet and called for his mommy.

Dan tickles her "come on stinky butt, lets get you freshened up for daycare"

Jack looks at you "Mommy, I couldn't go poopy"

Dan lays Holly on the changing table, hoping that because she hadn't been in the diaper for too long, it wasn't as bad as what it normally is.

He lifts her skirt up and untapes the nappy.

Looks at you "Mommy it won't come out, my potty is cold"

Dan smiles at Holly "lets see what present you made for big brother"

Lisa placed a finger on his lips and carried him back upstairs quickly getting a nice thick diaper taped onto his bottom and lifting back up.” Better.” She said as she took him back downstairs and sat down with him in the chair rubbing his tummy gently

holly wondered why her brother was taking her clothes off when he could just lift her dress up.

aurora watched Lisa and jack come downstairs twice before they sat across from her on the chair

Jack rushes to the corner and hides and concentrates for about 30 seconds

Dan looks at Holly "pee yew! stinky!" he says as he starts opening her diaper after realising to lift her dress

Lisa let’s him go off and goes to get the supplies 

Aurora watched her brother run off and giggled quietly 

holly smiled knowing ber brother had wuite the goft to clean

Jack waddles back in, in his extremely full diaper and smiles at his big sister "hewwo Aurora, I made stinky, are you gonna join me?"

Dan looks at his sister "You are a very happy girl today aren't you" I say as I open her nappy fully and see the mess I have to deal with.

Aurora giggled seeing jack and shook her head before the smell hit her nose 

Lisa came back and saw how full jacks diaper was.” Ok baby you ready for a change.” She asked him

holly smiled and nodded ready to be off the changing table so she could play 

Jack wriggles his diapered butt at his mommy and runs off giggling.

Dan smiles at his sister "hang on sweetie, this might take a while, there's a lot of poop"

Lisa smiled and decided to let him go knowing he would comeback when he was ready for a change 

aurora held her nose until her brother was gone and the air was somewhat breathable

holly was a bit upset hearing that and kicked her little legs in the air 

After a couple of minutes,  Jack comes back in and goes to his changing table. 

Dan tickles Hollys tummy "it won't take long. But you need to keep still okay honey"

Lisa saw jack heading up and followed him with a diaper and wipes

auroras diaper was soaked at this point but she stayed comfy on the couch

hollygiggled and nodded.” Otay.” She said from behind her paci

Jack is laying down on his table with a pacifier in his mouth and a big grin on his face. Just wearing a shirt and a very stinky diaper.  The perfect early Christmas present for his mommy. 

John walks into the lounge. He sees his eldest daughter and sits with her "seems like all the little ones in our house like their diapers. We have two little stinky ones.  Are you going to make it three?" He says as he tickles your chin "you're soaked honey. But you can stay like that for a bit as I know you like it"

Dan smiles at his sister as he opens the box of wipes "okay little one can you lift your legs please?"