LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

I sigh and cuddles her, knowing she likes to spend a bit of time in her messy diaper before being changed.

"lets wait for a little bit honey, I know you like your stinky poo poo" he was cut off by the grunts coming from Jack and sighs, knowing he's got two very messy babies and a very soaked diaper from Auroa to change very soon, knowing it could be worse.....

Looks at Holly "I can see who Harry takes after" I say as I cuddle Holly on my lap as Jack finishes filling his pampers after what seemed a long while.

After about 20 minutes, "right, I think we need to get you three little stinkies changed"

Looks at you "But your diaper is soaked, and your brother and sister are definitely stinky. Plus, I think we need to get you all back for a nap, so I may as well change you guys at home"

I put some towels I have in the back of my car on the seats for Aurora and Jack sits in his car seat, squashing the mess around in his nappy

Dan, looking back, thinks of how this situation could be worse, and he decides to try and get home as quickly as possible before things do get worse

Dan drives home as quickly as he could, he knew as soon as he got home, he was to take jack and Holly to get changed.

"Aurora, would you take Harry in when we get home please. Just put him down for a nap. Don't worry, his diaper is still dry" I ask as we pull into the driveway

(second paragraph, wrong rp)

Harry rests his head on his sisters shoulder as he is carried in.

Dan holds Holly and carrys Jack in as he takes them upstairs to Holly's room, and puts Jack on the floor and lays Holly on the changing table, with the cleaning supplies ready for what he is about to reveal

Holly smiled her little legs in the air waiting for her brother to see his present 

aurora got Harry in his crib and let him sleep as she went to her room and laid down outside her crib and slowly drifted to sleep on the rug

Jack runs into his room and gets ready to be changed himself. 

Dan steadily removes the tapes. ... and steadily opens the front of the nappy.... revealing a very messy nappy covering the whole of her nappy area 

Whist trying not to gag, he grabs some wipes and lifts her legs and starts the messy job of cleaning her up