LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Aurora was confused and went to the other side where dan was and smelled it.” Ew he’s stinky.” She said waving her hands in front of her nose

jack shook his head and kept playing with Holly

Looks at you and smiles "he's your brother too and sometimes you have to get your hands dirty. Come on.  All you'll have to do is pass me the wipes. I'll do the messy stuff"

"I know it smells really bad but trust me. If Holly or Jack do one as well, I'll be changing it myself and it'll be even worse"

Looks at you "believe me. I've been changing diapers since the day Jack was born.  I've seen it all. Have you checked Harrys diaper?" 

"You wanna go play? If I go change Harry, can you keep an eye on those two. You're their older sister and I know you're mature enough"

Picks up Harry and decides that he has to change him in private as it's not good to change in a public place so he takes him to the bathroom to get changed 

(Any chance of a third rp?)

He cleans Harry up and dumps the diaper in the bin and gets a fresh diaper on Harry and fresh clothing and packs up the changing bag and washes his hands and goes back to the playground and watches his siblings 

I watch them as I read my book. 

Meanwhile at the mall, Lisa and John had got everything for Christmas. John had got a text from Dan saying that Aurora felt left out because the younger ones get all the attention and she wanted some time with her mommy and daddy alone. 

Dan is completely oblivious to what's happened and he sees that Harry is asleep and that the kids were having fun. 

He decided to let them play for a bit longer until he would get a text from his mom saying that he could take them home 

Holly finished releasing the mother load in her diaper and joined her sister and brother in building the castle

Auroras diaper was saturated and was leaking into the sand box luckily she had on a dress and it didn’t wet her clothes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack looked at Holly "you go poo poo? " He said happily,  not even put off by the familiar smell coming from his sisters nappy. He knows she enjoys them and he wasn't going to stop her enjoyment. He had one of his own needing to come out very soon.