LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Jack went to join his little sister and Harry started to sleep in his stroller.

I look over at Aurora, wondering if she was going to come and join us or face her parents when I tell them that she was having a toddler tantrum 

I just focus on making sure that Holly and Jack have fun and make sure to check on Aurora to make sure that she's okay, as there is definitely something bothering her

I then head on over to Aurora a few minutes later "Aurora, is something bothering you?"

"Is it the whole diaper stuff?"

Looks at you "why not.  You can trust me.  I won't tell anyone.  Please. Sometimes it's better to talk about things than to keep them to yourself"

Looks at you and smiles "why didn't you tell your dad.  I will take the kids this afternoon so you can see your mommy and daddy on your own"

Looks at you "I do understand.  I found it hard when jack was born.  It had only been me and my mom. But now there are seven of us. I can call your dad and tell him.  But let him hear it from me.  He'll understand"

"I love our family. I know we've had our differences but you're my sister and I just want you to be happy"

Nods "can you keep an eye on your brother then. He's sleeping"

"You don't seem to be speaking like a baby anymore? Do you want me to change you back into panties?"

Something fills Harrys nappy and he goes back to sleeping quietly. 

Dan looks at holly and Jack "either of you need changing? It's been a while since I checked"

(Can you say Jacks reaction please)

"Okay I'll check on the others.  I'll be back"

He heads back to Aurora and the smell hits him from Harry "oh my. Someone's left his sister a early Christmas present. You don't want to help me out and change Harry?" 

"Or help me change him?"