LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Looks at her and sighs as we all go to the changing room

"Holly can you check your little brother please" I say, seeing it was easier as Holly would smell it if Harry had pooped. or know if he'd wet.

We get to the door and Jack says he's staying outside.

I look down at her and cuddles her and I wheel the stroller in and tells jack to come in but he does so but goes over to the corner with Harry so that they don't embarrass Aurora by watching.

"Its okay Aurora, I am not mad, its just that it was a bit of an inconvenient moment to do a poo. But these things happen, so come on, lay down please"

The tears were flowing at this point but nodded.” I didn’t want to go but i couldn’t hold it.” She said as she got up on the changing table and laid down. She was crying at this point and clearly upset

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aurora only had on a dress and her shoes. She wanted to calm down but the tears wouldn’t stop.

Holly saw her sister crying and went to the diaper bag and grabbed one of her pacis and walked over to her brother.” Sissy paci.” She said holding it up to him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*I open her diaper*

"wow, you sure had a messy one to come out. that's a stinky one too" I say as I tickle you, trying to make you feel better "come on honey, give me a smile. you must feel a little better after getting all of that out of your system"

I jump as you wet in your diaper "hey, give us a bit of warning, I have opened the diaper" I say as I cover you up "surprising for a 14yr old to pee during changing?"