LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Jack heard upstairs after a while.

A car door was heard from outside. It was Dan, he'd come home earlier than expected

He knocks on the door "hello. Brothers come home!" He says through the letter box 

I pick her up and cuddle her "Have you been good for your mommy and daddy?" I say as I hug her and carry her into the lounge, where the familiar smell of a poopy diaper reaches my nostrils "well, that's a nice welcome home present" I say as I sit on the sofa and give holly a kiss on the cheek. "hey baby girl, how are you? did you make stinky?"

I sit Aurora next to me and picks Holly up "okay honey, then I guess dan dan better check your diapee" I say as I peer inside the back, and my prediction is correct "just as I thought, you made me a welcome home present, didn't you baby girl" I say as I tickle her and scoop her up "lets go change you"

jack comes down and sees his brother and gives him a hug before going to sit with Aurora

I put Holly down and goes into the kitchen "hey mom, I just got here, nice to be home, and erm, I think Holly made a stinky, but I think she's only just done it,, as she said no to a change"

Looks at you and hugs you "nice to be home, and have no more worries about exams" I say smiling

John was planning a trip away for him and Lisa for her birthday but Dan knew about this, but it would mean they were away for the weekend, and Dan had offered to watch the kids during the weekend.

I cuddle aurora "someone likes their cuddles don't they" I say to aurora and I turn to Holly 

"Does that pamper really feel comfortable like that Holly? All that mushy poop on your bottom?"