LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

"They were perfect. As good as gold" Helen smiles as she hugs her sister back and John hands her some money for babysitting. 

Helen hugs Dan "good luck sweetheart. I'll see you when you come home" She says before leaving 

Dan smiles and heads up to bed and John follows

Lisa watched her sister leave and heads up to the bedroom with John she got dressed and for bed and started to chuckle.” Dans leaving and in some years aurora will be next. Where’s the time going honey.”She said

Looks at you "yeah but the way things are going she'll be leaving home in diapers. I want her to meet a boy and get married and have kids of her own. I won't be around forever to change her diapers"

Looks at you and smiles "I hope she agrees to potty training again.  Holly will be starting soon but she won't cooperate if she knows her sister is still wearing diapers.  Harry will be trained before she is"

Looks at you and sighs "I love my girls lots but they should be using the potty by now. Maybe with Dan away we could start potty training them? Then he'd be impressed when he comes back home and finds the girls don't need diapers anymore. We can try. It worked for Jack" 

Looks at you "holly is in the terrible 2s.  She is going to be rebellious. I'm sure Aurora misses being a big girl when she used to go out with her mates after school" 

The night goes smoothly and soon the sun is shining outside and a warm weekend day. 

Dan is the first to wake up. It's moving day and he has a lot to sort out.  

Looks at her a little confused but he's dry and he smiles "yeah I nice and dry but I gotta go potty but daddy and Danny were in the bathrooms so I had to go in my diaper"