LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

I have made sure the girls have bibs on before starting to feed Harry who takes the food well and eats it all up, and so I get him cleaned up and gives him a bottle and waits for the girls and Jack to finish their meal, before going upstairs to run a bath for Harry, as it is his bedtime

Helen comes back down once Harry is asleep and she sees the three youngsters snuggled up on the sofa and she smiles and thinks it's adorable.  She let's them watch the film and once it's near the end she goes upstairs to run Holly her bath 

Helen waits until the movie finishes before going back in "come on girls, bathtime please. your mom won't be happy if you're not asleep by the time they get home"

Meanwhile, Dan and his parents, and his girlfriend were having a great time, talking about the plans for the future.

Jack hugs his sisters, and watches some TV while his auntie takes his sisters upstairs.

I look at my nieces "right do either of you need auntie to clean you up before I put you in the bathtub?"

I remove each of their diapers in turn and clean them up and one by one, I get them into the tub and begin to help them to clean up before letting them have some bath time on their own while she gets the towels and diapers ready.

I kiss Holly and hands Aurora her pacifier and kisses her before leaving the room and by now, Jack has got himself dressed for bed and is reading so I got and tell him to go to sleep which he does without trouble