LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

"I don't think Jack would be happy changing Harry or holly. He's seen what they produce. It wouldn't be a good idea if he changes Aurora as she's a teenager and she wouldn't want him changing her"

Helen smiles and hugs Lisa back "anything for my little sister. where are my nieces and nephews?" she asks as she sees Dan come downstairs and he hugs her, being her first nephew, she's known him all his life and she's adored him.

Dan smiles and hugs his auntie, and he waits John to come down after tending to the children.

Holly woke up and stretched well rested. She saw her sister slowly waking up herself and hopped out of the bed waiting for her

lisa smiled and blushed hearing Helen. She was quite a bit shorter than her sister and be younger made her feel like a little girl again.” The girls are still upstairs and i think jack is as well. Harrys in his bouncer though.”

(Please can you be Harry?)

John looks at Helen and smiles "thanks for babysitting.  The kids shouldn't be a bother.  All you need to do is fees them Dinner which is done. Harry has some food ready and Jack can help you change Harry. The girls bedtime is 8pm. Not sure if they'll need fresh dialers before bed though. We may as well wait until the girls come down. We don't need to leave yet"

Helen smiles and gives both the girls a hug but when she hugs Aurora, she notices she's got a wet diaper. 

"Jack can you watch your sister while I change Aurora please. Then dinner will be ready" 

John smiles and gives his girls a kiss each and the three of them leave. 

Jack nods. "Come on Holly. Let's watch TV" 

Helen smiles at Aurora, having already seen her in diapers a couple of days ago so she knows why she is wearing.

She doesn't judge her and loves her just like she does with Holly and gets her cleaned up as quickly as possible to make her feel more comfortable.

I quickly change her and bring her downstairs so that I can put the dinner on the table and when it's ready, I call them all in and I go and get Harry from upstairs as Lisa didn't mention if Harry hadn't already eaten 

Jack takes his seat and Helen comes down with Harry and puts the plates on the table and tells the kids to tuck into their dinners and she feeds Harry his food while the kids eat theirs