LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Holly was still crying during her change as was her sister.hollys legs were kicking as well not knowing she messed i  her sleep just knowing that she was warm and cozy then got woken up .

Lisa headed up and heard the crying coming from auroras room and went over to aurora and lifted her into her arms rocking and doing her best to soothe her

Dan comes down all smart and ready to head out. 

John looks at his wife "honey. Dan has been really good today. I know that Holly sometimes can be a handful because she's at that age. Typical toddler. All toddlers get cranky"

"I said we would pick her up around 7:45, you said the table is booked for 8 and John said he is fine with it. You've met Lily. She said its really kind of you both to take us out for dinner. I think she might be expecting me to propose or something. we are 19 and i want to marry her and stuff, but I think its too early"

I see mom come down and I smile "wow mom you look beautiful"

John says "she is my beautiful wife and I am proud to be her husband" he says as he kisses her. John was dressed up with a shirt and tie.

Dan wonders how posh this restaurant is, but doesn't want to think about the prices "mom, are you sure this restaurant isn't too expensive?" he asks curiously. "which one are we going to?"