LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Dan sighs a relief, hoping his mom didn't notice "Luckily Aurora hasn't done that yet" I say to myself.

Jack nods and hugs his brother tight, he missed him when he left as they never spent much time together, but he loved the last few weeks. "Thanks Dan" he smiles

Dan takes the hug "its okay Jack. I told Aurora that we can Skype once a week okay" and Jack nods

"I noticed Holly is in her own little bubble, with her Disney films" Dan says smiling, "well, I got her one of the Disney princess dresses that she hasn't got yet. but I forgot which one it was. I think it was Elsa from Frozen"

Laughs and heads upstairs, I also got Jack and Harry something and place them on their beds.

I know that Jack is a huge basketball fan so I got him a new basketball and tickets to the local team.

"I am going to miss Dan when he's gone, he's been a big help with helping out with the kids. I know it can be tiring for him, four kids in diapers is hard work, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I know he has a dad, but I see him as my own son, not as a step son" I say as I cuddle you as Jack and Holly watch their movie

"I am sure things will be fine, he will be home in a few weeks, it will be the summer holidays and he's our number 1 babysitter"

(I wasn't sure if you wanted to discuss where things would go after Dan leaves? maybe a prologue of what happens during his absence? I will leave it up to you)

((can we discuss in inbox or chatbar please))

"He's still here a few more days so he can do a bit more babysitting, I was thinking about taking us all out for a last night meal the night before?" John says smiling.