LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

(green?)

John winces as he carefully removes his daughters outfit "pwoah, that's a stinky smell baby girl" I say as I hold my breath and dumps her soiled clothing in the laundry basket and looks at her and

*places Holly in the bathtub in her diaper and I lay Harry down, seeing his diaper was bad, but it was wet gloop, but very stinky

Jack sighed and shrugged "diaper?"

"i don't wanna have another accident though mommy" Jack says

John winces as he removes harry's outfit, hoping its not as bad as Hollys

(who's is worse between harry and holly?)

Dan smiles as his sister "no need to blush honey, its okay if you do"

"I want a diaper please mommy" Jack says

(How bad is Harry's compared to Holly's?)

Dan and Aurora enter the changing room and I lock the door "hop onto the table then honey" I say as I get the clean supplies out

Jack relaxes and lets his mom clean his bottom.

John winces "why is it so wet?" he says as he cleans harrys back not even got to the diaper yet.

Dan hands Aurora her pacifier and smiles "ready?"

Jack looks at his mommy and looks down shyly "Mommy, can I have some milk please in a baba?"

John gets Harry down to his diaper and places him in the tub with Holly and starts the shower hose and makes sure its the right temperature, he knows he will have to wipe them manually but this will help get the worst of the poop off.

Dan changes Aurora without any problems and helps her off the table. I wash my hands and packs up the diaper bag, I dump the wet diaper and we head out.

"Can you stay here while I use the bathroom please honey?" Dan says to Aurora.

Dan goes and uses the bathroom and comes back out soon enough.

Jack smiles and nods "yes pease mommy, I wish it was your milky though mommy" he bows his head a little and blushes.

John sighs "I will be glad when your mommy comes and helps" I say as I clean the wet stuff off and I steadily begin to remove Holly's diaper and I lift Harry out of the bathtub, as I don't want him covered in poop again.