LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Jack switches the cartoons on and watches them, not wanting to get dressed yet.

John heads into Harry's room and gets his diaper changed and takes him downstairs to find Jack watching TV "Hey buddy, did you get your diaper changed yet?" he says and Jack shakes his head.

Jack smiles and sees Holly.

"I think both of you need fresh diapers?" John says to his son and daughter. "Come on then, onto the changing mat, I have some clean diapers here"

Jack, feeling a little scared about wearing diapers to school, looked away "Daddy I don't want to wear diapers to school"

John looked at his son "buddy, we spoke about this remember? I will ask your mommy to talk to you okay. Come on Holly"

Jack sees his mommy come down

"Mommy, do I have to wear diapers to school?" he says, as he wonders why he hasn't been changed yet

"Oh, he wanted to know because I was going to change him but he didn't want to wear another diaper" John says to Lisa

Jack looks at you and nods, as much as he secretly loves his diapers, he wants to maintain his big boy status and makes sure he will use the toilet at school. He blushes at the word "potty" and looks at his mom

"Mooooom, its not a potty! its the toilet" he laughs.