LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Jack shrugs and continues playing, he was already used to the smell and he knew that Holly liked her messy diapers, so he decided to let mom and dad find out for themselves.

"It's stinkier than Harry's, and that's really bad. yucky toddler poop" Jack says this, keeping in mind that he had a big breakfast and he will probably be in the same situation soon.

Jack started to get hungry and the smell coming from Hollys' diaper was starting to get to him, so he started to tap his mom on the shoulder "Mommy I am hungry and Holly is stinky"

Jack shrugs as Harry wakes up from his nap, now obviously needing a diaper change himself.

"I want a hot dog mommy please" jack says, knowing he will now have to wait until Harry and Holly are in clean diapers, which could take a while.

Aurora was starting to stir yAwning and stretching as she slowly woke up.

" how about I get you your hot dog and you come back and eat it by daddy and sissy. I know you don't want to be there when I change Miss poopy pants here." She said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" ok honey we can go to the potty and change diapers first then get your hot dog ok." She said as she placed holly in the stroller with harry and took jacks hand leading them to he changing area.

Jack nods and smiles. "Can I help you with passing the wipes mommy?" he asks, wanting to help out so maybe the job is done quicker. Although the smell was bad, he was used to it, but it still made him gag

" sure honey mommy needs a helper" she said kissing his forehead as they made it into the changing room. She placed harry on the table after laying down a changing pad." Ok baby mommy needs a diaper and some wipes."

Lisa quickly got harry cleaned and into a new diaper and placed him back in the stroller. She turned around and lifted holly out." Ok stinky baby lets get you cleaned." She said

Lisa got holly in a clean diaper and placed her back in the stroller. She quickly wash her hands." Thanks for tossing those stink bombs for mommy honey now let's get you that hot dog

Back by the family's belongings aurora was now up her diaper warm and soggy but the skirt on her swimsuit covered most of her diaper except the front and back of the waistband that was clearly visible above the skirt. She crawled over to the sandcastle and continued to build it