LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

" I know honey but at least we can just change their diapers and they'll be clean again. If they went without diapers that would be a disaster she said laughing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" ok honey but if you can't hold it just go ok." She said before turning to john." How much further."

Holly woke up and stretched before giggling when she began to smell the air

Looks at mommy "I don't hafta go yet mommy"

John sees his other daughter wake up from his view in the mirror "Hey honey, are you okay? did you sleep well, I think that stinky smell is Harry and Aurora" John says not sure if Holly has used her diaper.

Holly nodded happily." Good sleepy daddy." She said before turning to her sister and lifting her dress up and peeking down the waistband of her diaper." Sissy made big poopy." She said giggling

John just smiles as he finally pulls into a rest area with a changing room and he turns to his wife.

"Can you do the changes while I take Jack to the bathroom?"

I look at Holly "Did you go poo poo honey?" I say, knowing she is the only one who's diaper we aren't sure about yet.

Then I turn to my wife "I can change Harry for you if you want, I don't want you to have to change the messy ones, I take the boys, you take the girls?"

" ok that's fine." She said handing harry off to you and picked up holly who was wet." Come on soggy girl." She said

Aurora slowly woke up and stretched feeling the mess in her diaper." Where are we." She asked

"We're at the rest area honey, time to get you all cleaned up" I smile as I take Freddie "I don't know who's diaper is messier, Auroras or Harry's. We may as well go to the changing room together, and there is a toilet in there so Jack can go in private"

Jack was relieved to be out of the car, but his bowels couldn't hold for much longer and his diaper grew and bulged out.

John doesn't notice this and once the family are in the room, he locks the door and pulls down the changing table

"Youngest first?" I ask Lisa

" yeah hollys just wet so ahead." She said as she started to get the diapers out.

As they were walking to the changing room aurora finished up peeing in her diaper

Winces as I remove Harry's heavily soiled diaper and begins the not so nice task of cleaning him.

Jack tugs his moms shirt trying to tell her he pooed himself.

Jack whispers "I pooped myself mommy, i couldn't hold it any longer"

John gets Harry cleaned up and powdered and diapered. He puts him in the stroller.

"Who's next?"