LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Aurora was a bit upset her daddy wasn't home yet and her diaper was getting itchy as she headed downstairs for a change tears building up in her eyes

Lisa carried jack upstairs and laid him on the changing pad." You all done stinky or you have more in there." She asked him as she got the supplies out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" ok baby what diapee do you want." She said holding up 2 of his normal diapers and one of auroras

Aurora ran to her daddy still holding her bottle and wanting to be held her emotions getting the best of her

Lisa handed him the diaper and ripped the tapes on the one he was in." Whew stinky boy." She said as she lifted his legs and started to wipe away he mess

Tears started to fall from auroras eyes as she rested her head on her daddy's shoulder enjoying the embrace

Lisa continued the cleanup until the mess was gone. She balled up the old diaper and got the new one under him and powdered him and got the new diaper taped up." Ok baby." She said placing him on the ground." Can you be mommys helper and throw the stinky diapee away." She said handing him the poopy present

Jack sighed a relief, enjoying every minute of his diaper change, secretly hoping he could wear diapers all the time but was too scared to admit it and this time he was adamant he wanted to wear all the time"

" go on honey toss that stinky thing." Lisa said giving his bottom a gentle pat as she went to wash her hands

Aurora handed her bottle to her daddy and just rested in her arms

Jack begins to gag a bit as I throw it in the pail, realising how much I actually did, and its a lot more than I thought.

"Honey we better change you, then we can have more cuddles okay?" John says to Aurora

Dan starts to run the bath for Harry who was still in the playpen.

Lisa saw this and laughed." Yeah you did a lot of poopies and didn't even have to change it." She said

Aurora nodded but felt the need to poop and started to push as her daddy held her

Nods and smiles as he gets up and hugs his mommy and thanks her for changing him.

John sniffs the air now realising where the silent pushes were coming from, "You making stinky for daddy? Looks like all the babies made stinkies, well, apart from the youngest baby" I smile a relief, not realising that he did

Aurora blushed and nuzzled her daddy as she pushed a big load into her diaper that pushed the seat of the diaper out. After a couple more grunts some mushy poo entered her diaper and she sighed with relief as she finished

" no problem baby I'll always be here to change your stinkies." She said smiling and lifting him back up

Sniffs the air and smiles "You feel better eh honey?" John says as he lets his baby girl rest her head on his shoulder with him now used to the smell of her poopy diapers.

Aurora nodded as she wiggled her bum a bit getting comfy in her diaper . Just wanting to stay in her daddy's arms.

Lisa carried jack back downstairs." Want to help mommy change your sister." She asked him

"Honey why don't we get you changed, you will get a icky rash" John says, the smell getting a bit bad now.

Jack looks at his mom and nods "I will try mommy, maybe just passing the wipes, she always makes stinky poopies"

" that's fine baby." She said as she held him on her hip and handed him the wipes as she grabbed the diaper and powder and headed over to holly

" do we hafta I'm comfy with you." She said

nods and holds my breath and I can smell it already "Holly stinky!!" i giggle as I hold my nose. "yucky" Jack says

"Honey you need to be changed, then we can have more cuddles"

Holly giggled and laid down for her mommy seeing her with a new diaper.

Lisa smiled and pulled the girl close to her as she let jack down." Ok honey I'll tell you when to hand me the wipes." She said as she got hollly down to her diaper

Aurora nodded and stayed rested against her daddy

" I see you have your own stinky baby honey." Lisa said to John as she headed up with aurora she the. Got the tapes off of hollys diaper and revealed the big mess inside

(Don't forget about rebellious toddler)

Jack gags at the amount of mess Holly produced "She is so small, how can she go so much mommy?"

John waits until Aurora lays down before starting to remove her clothes and getting to the diaper which is heavily sagging

"She is 2 and poos at least 4 times a day!" I say as I look away as Lisa wipes Holly's bottom clean, the smell going up his nostrils making him cough a little