LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

"Good girl" I say as I pat her butt gently as she heads upstairs "Are Harry and Holly ready? I would be surprised if Holly needs changing again before lunchtime"

Aurora came downstairs with her backpack her soggy diaper easily could be seen as she headed downstairs and plopped down on the couch .

Lisa picked up a still sleeping Freddie and gently carried him downstairs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I look at Aurora and grabs a diaper from the cupboard as we always keep a few downstairs for emergency "lay down honey, we can't have you going to school all soggy can we"

I get the diaper opened out ready to put onto Aurora and then hear soft grunts, just as Jack was downstairs, but it was Aurora.

"I will get the nurse to change you at school, we need to get going"

Aurora was still grunting as a mushy mess entered her diaper. After a couple minutes she was all done. Aurora put the new diaper her daddy has for her back in the cupboard and grabbed her backpack waddling due to the load on her pamper.

Lisa got holly and Freddie in the car seats of her car and drove to the daycare

((Harry and Holly))

"Daaaad I don't want the car being stinky on the way, can't you change her!" Jack says, holding his breath

"Jack, don't tease okay, you've used diapers lots of times as well"

Aurora followed jack and her daddy to the car. She heard what jack said and giggled as she played with her dress as they got to the car. She hopped in and got close to jack wanting to play.

John drives Jack and Aurora to the school and Jack runs off to meet his friends and John leads his daughter inside and straight to the nurses room and the nurse smiles and lets Aurora in so she can change her.

"Have a good day sweetie" John says as he leaves you to get changed

Nurse Tina changed Aurora expertly without any trouble, and let her get dressed while she put the dirty diaper in the pail and washed her hands.

"Someone sure is a stinky girl today, poowee" Tina says trying to make the teenager laugh as she changes her.

"Okay honey, you better get to class, I will give you a note"

The teacher sees her come in and takes the note and tells her to sit down, aware of the situation.

John drove to work and Dan was at home sorting his work out.