LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

"No no, we don't touch this diaper, its very yucky" I say as I lift her bottom and clean her feet and wince at the smell

"The sooner you're potty trained the better" I say as I wipe the remaining poop off her bottom and get the clean diaper ready

"Now, please don't go while there is no diaper under your bottom" I say as I wrap the heavily soiled diaper with the wipes now inside and I grab the clean diaper

I quickly get the clean diaper ready, hoping that's all she has in her body, knowing she has breakfast after this.

In the kitchen, Jack has joined the family and is sitting waiting for his breakfast, he notices that Dan and Holly aren't in the living room and that they aren't upstairs

"Moom, wheres Holly and Danny?" I say as Harry is fed his oatmeal by John

" he's changing your sister honey." Lisa said as she passed out waffles and sausage to aurora and jack." Eat up." She said before going to mop up the trail from hollys diaper from the woodnfloors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He sniffs the air and sees mom clearing the trail of poop Holly left "ewwww Holly leaked her diaper again!" he loudly pronounced as Danny lead Holly back in, with Holly freshly diapered and in clean clothes and he leads her to wash her hands, giving Jack a look at he goes past.

Jack ignores the look and starts eating his breakfast, waffles were his favourite meal for breakfast.

I help Holly wash her hands and pick her up and carry her back after I have washed my hands, glad it was all over, and I place her in her high chair and I sit down next to Jack

"Phew, seriously mom, how did she do that much pooping!"

I blush with embarrassment. Jack giggles "Danny made stinkies like Holly too??" he giggles more making Dan blush even more, and once he finishes his meal, he excuses himself and leaves the table.

" honey don't make fun of your brother you still make stickies in your didees." She said

Aurora finished her meal and turned to her daddy." Baba dada?." She asked

" dada feed?." She asked her daddy again holding her bottle up at him hoping he wouldn't get upset

Holly ate her food but took the bottle and drank some before going back to eating

" dada feed?." She asked her daddy again holding her bottle up at him hoping he wouldn't get upset

Holly ate her food but took the bottle and drank some before going back to eating