LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

" I don't think their up yet to be honest." Lisa said

Aurora toddled downstairs her little feet hitting against the wooden stairs. Seeing her daddy she jumped in his lap facing him and giving him a big hug." Morning daddy."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"of course honey" I say smiling at you "Maybe I should change you quickly as I know you are soaked and I don't want my angel to get a icky rashy poo do we"

I quickly change her

"Okay honey, get dressed and then come downstairs for breakfast" I say as I kiss her and wrap up the soaked diaper and dump it in the pail I put in her room

Aurora nodded before getting up and toddling up the stairs and going to get dressed for the day. She quickly got a nice dress on and headed back downstairs ready for breakfast

Jack wakes up and goes downstairs, his diaper still dry, he heads into the downstairs bathroom and uses the toilet, washes his hands and heads to the kitchen

" morning honey." Lisa said as she sees jack come in.

Holly woke up from a good nights sleep her diaper full and smelly. She headed downstairs her tummy grumbling

Danny sees his sister coming downstairs, instantly recognising the stench she has coming from her diaper

"Morning Holly, you sure had a busy night, need a change there?" I say as I see her coming into the kitchen, getting used to the smell.

Holly shrugged and keep heading into the Kitchen and climbed into the seat. As she plopped down she felt the need to poo again and started to grunt softly turning red

Holly kept grunting until a mushy load of fresh poo entered her diaper. With no where else too go the poo went up the back part of the diaper eventually starting to overflow from the back top of the waistband

Looks at you and sighs and picks you up and stands you on the floor and places a paper towel underneath your diaper to catch the leakage

"Hang in there baby girl, your mommy can change you" I say, hoping I don't get asked to change her.

Lisa heard what dan said and sighed." Can you go get the supplies I'll change her in the living room so it doesn't get everywhere."

Holly wasn't finished as another surge entered and exited her diaper this time coming from the leg holes. She sighed as she finished with one solid log that rented out her diaper

"Why don't I change her, you change enough diapers, I guess I have to learn and help out"

I run up and get her supplies "I don't think shes done yet though, that diaper is seriously destroyed though. what did you feed her?"

" I doubt you want to deal with this one." Lisa said lifting holly up the best she could without spreading the mess." Just meet me outside well hose her down then get her diapered again

Looks at you "I have dealt with a few of Harry's blowouts over the past year. Believe me, they are matching what Holly did, besides, she's all finished now" I say not the slightest of worry in my voice, deep down I am a little nervous about changing her

"Come on baby girl, lets get you cleaned up" I say as I lead her outside with the wipes and fresh diaper"

I sigh and hold my breath, realising the extent of the mess she produced.

"Okay, how we gonna do this?" I nervously say as I remove her clothing steadily and dump them in a plastic bag to go in a separate wash.

I put some rubber gloves on and steadily begin to remove the tabs "should we do this standing up or laying down? I wonder" I say as I grab a changing pad from the living room and think about it

"Mooom! shall I change her with her laying on the changing pad?"

Gulps nervously as I hold my breath and slowly remove her diaper, and it falls to the floor with a thud. the whole diaper was coated with now soft gooey mess. The smell made Dan gag but he held it together as he got the water going on the hose and made sure it was warm before aiming it at the poop that was still coated on Holly's bottom, some wouldn't come off, but he could use wipes for that

"I really hope that's all you are going to do today honey, no more explosive poops okay" I say as I smile at her but deep down the smell is making me gag