LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Aurora nodded as she toddled to her room the thick night diaper pushing her legs out. She got to her room and threw on a long t shirt and got in bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kiss her forehead and clear up the diapers in the bathroom, I wash my hands and head down to relax.

Jack got himself dressed for bed, as I had told him that he wouldn't need a bath.

I hear mom and John coming in and go and greet them

"Hey how was your evening? Kids are all in bed. But I got to talk to you about Jack, I think he's still a little envious that he's not diapered"

"I wondered if you was fully okay with not wearing diapers? I know it's hard one point wearing them and then the next you're not, but I wanted you to know that if you ever wanted to wear them again then you can"

*quickly removes your lower clothing and slides a diaper under your bottom and tapes it up, noticing you yawning and rubbing your eyes, I want to let you get to sleep.

"That feel better buddy?" I ask as I ruffle his hair and kiss him

I head out quietly with the dirty underwear to put in the laundry basket and his clothing.

I see Lisa "Dan was right, he wants to wear diapers, but only at home"

Looks at you "He could use Harry's. Holly does. Although Aurora could use his changing table as well. Okay, I can get one tomorrow on my way home from work"

"Harry and Holly have one between them so we can get a neutral one that's big enough for Jack and Aurora" I smile as I go with you to the master bedroom