LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Jack shrugged as he played his game trying to ignore his sisters giggling from downstairs." I know how to use the bathroom in not a baby." He said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I know you do mate, but I am only trying to help. You know if you have an accident I have to diaper you"

I change Harry as quickly as possible, trying to avoid the "sprinkler"

i grab the set of keys and jingle them above him as i know he loves it when people do that

I change him quickly and take him back down after i wash my hands

(Are the girls upstairs or downstairs because I'm not sure if Dan would smell the diaper?)

Dan goes into Harrys room noticing the that the diaper pail is pretty full so he dumps Harrys and Hollys diapers in there and begins to tie the sack up and lifts it out and carries it downstairs hoping the bag doesn't rip

(Downstairs)

Aurora finished her business and caught up with holly.as they made their way upstairs they passed jacks room and saw him playing. Aurora watched for a bit before shyly asking." Can I try." She asked

Jack looks at Aurora "okay but ask Danny to change you first please" Jack giggles.

Dan has dumped the sack outside and heads back inside to wash his hands and check on the girls

Aurora looked up at her brother and nodded while she was comfy a clean diaper did sound nice. She yawned and stretched out before getting up and wiggling her bottom