LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

John and Lisa head out after saying their goodbyes

Dan heads in to check on the girls "Girls, are you both oka-" I sniff the air "Right, who pooped? come on girls, I know one of you did, I know that smell unfortunately. You can't play dress up in a messy diaper"

Both girls giggled as they continued to put the princess dresses on as dan came int the room.

" we princesses you can't talk to a princess like that." Holly said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I raise my eyebrows "I am not playing games Holly, you either need changing or you don't. I have to change you when you need it to avoid a diaper rash, and believe me, they can be painful"

"Holly turn round then and we will see, come on, you don't want to be messy do you, you don't want to get poo on your new dress?"

"The sooner I change you, the sooner you can play"

Looks at you

"Holly, there is a lump of poop forming in the back of your diaper, and secondly, I know what you poo smells like, I have dealt with it for your whole life, anyway, Aurora is 14, hers smells different"

*makes sure you are on the changing pad*

"Aurora you don't have to watch honey, unless you need changing too?" I smile as I kiss her and grab the supplies for Holly

"Are you all done or is there any more to come?"

(ah okay my bad)

I look at him "Harry, its okay, the sooner I change you, the sooner you can come and watch your program" I carry him up and we go past Jacks room

"Hey Jack, don't forget to take bathroom breaks, I know you don't want to have any more accidents, I am risking putting you in big boy underwear, your mom would want you in diapers just to be safe, but I trust you"

I get harry to his room and begin changing him