LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

I look shocked when aurora hugs me

"Does this mean you forgive me?" I ask her as she hugs me "Your my sister and I love you. Your diapers make you comfy and if that's what you want I will stand by you okay"

I turn to my mom "My girlfriend wants me to move in with her as soon as I finish college"

I hug her and don't want to let go

"Yeah, my girifriend was saying that things are pretty serious now and we need to look to the future, but i am only up the road a few blocks away, I can always come home if you need me"

Looks at you and then looks at his sisters facial expressions to what she is trying to do "Aww does my little sister need to go poopy?? just relax honey"

"The juice will help"

Aurora blushed hearing her brother say what she was doing she just rested against him as she drank her bottle and slowly but surely a big mushy mess was entering her diaper as she wet as well

I sniff the air and look at her and then Lisa "Mom, I can smell poop. Let her finish and then can you change her please" I cuddle her as she drinks her drink

" sure thing." Lisa said as she went and got the container of wipes, the baby oil and powder and a fresh nighttime diaper. She also grabbed the changing pad and headed downstairs