LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

"It all kicked off and Dan said Aurora should act her age and hangout with her friends. He never said she shouldn't wear diapers. He just said he wasn't sure John agreed but he does"

"I sorted it with Aurora, she needs some time, Dan upset her, and I don't think it will ever make them talk again, she holds a grudge if someone is mean to her. I know Dan doesn't mean to tease her, can you talk to her? Dan is going back to college in a few days and I would hate for them to leave things not talking"

" yeah I can talk to her I just want to get them back together. I'm sure he didn't mean to upset her it was just a misunderstanding but I feel like us talking to them seperate wouldn't be as good as if we let them talk with us there"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Dan has gone to his girlfriends, he text me, he feels bad and wants to give Aurora some space"

"I did try to assure Aurora earlier that Dan loves her, but I don't think it worked"

" from what Lucille said she was really upset. I'll talk to her but you need to assure her that her being diapered is fine with you." She said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I love her whatever she wears, she can wear diapers if they make her happy. I promise her and I will put it on paper that I approve"

Dan heads back in and sits with his dad, but they chat about other things while they wait for the girls to come down, hoping Lisa has done good