LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother comes home ( private for me and Danny)

baby frost

Lucille headed to her fair and got the thick cloth pull-ups that were like diapers but were put on like pull-ups. She headed back upstaies." Ok which one do you want." She said holding upcoming three different pull-ups

Lucille went downstairs and started to clean the house up a bit for her sister. After about an hour she went back and checked on the kids as they slept

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sigh

"well, Aurora had a massive meltdown thinking john doesn't want her to wear diapers. she ripped it off and starting searching for her underwear, but we know that we dumped them when she wanted to go back to babyhood. And Jack is jealous because Lucille treats Aurora better than him"

"We both know that John had to bite his tongue and let Aurora wear diapers. But I think she is liking her diapers. I understand his concerns, but she wants to just wear diapers, it doesn't mean she is anything less than a teenager"

" we didn't dump them we just our then up for now. I don't understand why he would have to vote his tongue she. He constantly says she can wear them. She's been so happy lately I wouldn't see why there would be a problem. But jack was jealous of aurora that's weird." She said

"I didn't think that John was happy with her. She must have got the wrong impression then, she thinks we don't want her to wear them, luckily John told her she can if they make her happy"

"Lucille was bottle feeding Aurora and Jack was jealous because he was told to use the toilet"

"Oh something was said about John wanting her to be a big girl and wanting her to act her age. She thought he meant without the diapers so she threw a fit. its all okay now" I say as we order our first course.